Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pink.

There has been very little downtime in this here household over the last week or so. I have caught the nesting bug - badly - and have cleaned, organized, and re-organized nearly every nook and cranny I can find.

I have yet to take pictures of the updated nursery as I'm waiting for a few more finishing touches but be assured that reveal is on the way, as well as our bedroom (bedding, really) which I updated back in December but haven't remembered to take a picture of quite yet. *Pregnancy Brain*

I've taken on a few little craft projects in the midst of all the designing and decorating, and apparently my mother felt a little left out. She created these beauties for my own beauty to-be last week. I can hardly believe I'll have my own little girl so soon!

No comments: