Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

29 weeks

This belly of mine is growing at a rapid pace, or so says the vast majority of the populace that I interact with on a daily basis. I am just twenty-nine weeks, so at last count that leaves me with undoubtedly twelve more weeks of pregnancy, which is another way to say three more months. Not to fear; the belly will get bigger and the incredulous questioning will continue.

Steve and I had a moment last week where we both realized that the time is passing rather quickly, and we (I) briefly panicked. I haven't made as much progress as I would like on my 'baby to do' list, but in reality I know that it just doesn't matter. Most of the items on said list are things that I would prefer to check off before a baby is added to our brood, but they aren't necessary to complete before his arrival.

I had my latest check up last week and everything was great. His heartbeat was easy to find, loud, and clear. I measured exactly on target and was reassured with each baby you tend to carry lower and feel pressure sooner - yes indeed I can attest to all of that.

Baby Ferris at (almost) 29 weeks
taken by my loving husband, who knows how to make me laugh




 

No comments: