This is being posted as it sits in my draft folder. No edits or updates.
Scout at 3 months
- 12 pounds, 13 ounces (by the home scale)
- 24 ½ inches long
- Size 1 diapers, 2 at night
- Size 3 month clothes, 3-6
- Rolled over from back to belly necessitating no more swaddle; sleep without it
- Rolled over from belly to back a week later
- Great head control, grasps rattles and toys
- Imitates the sounds I make, blows raspberries and bubbles
- Just like her brother at this age, has reverted back to waking multiple times a night.
- Eating every 2-3 hours during the day and at times the night; see above bullet point.
- Naps 3-4 times a day from 1-2 hours at a time
- Nighttime: Has been going to sleep for the night around 7 pm, was sleeping until 1 or 2 am but the last 2 weeks has been getting up at 10 pm, 1 am, 4 am, 5 am…
- I introduced the pacifier in my desperation this month; not sure if that was good or not
- Still enjoys standing, sitting in the bumbo, laying on her play mat and blanket under the Ikea activity