Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Winter Berry Salad Wreath Recipe

We continued in the festive Christmas tradition and had a night filled with food and fellowship last week with our bible study. We try to do monthly dinners to further connect with each other, and this month was a special Christmas celebration. The hosts provided the main meal and we supplied a delicious salad I spied on the interwebs a few weeks ago. I received so many compliments on the salad that I thought I would link to the original source (a new favorite blog of mine). I didn't take any pictures, but I did edit the recipe slightly. I didn't use the dressing included but supplemented my own raspberry vinaigrette, and I also added raspberries to add a touch more of red to the wreath. C'est très magnifique!

Recipe for Winter Berry Salad Wreath.

No comments: