Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All 29 years of me

Today marks the 29th year of my life. Ee-gads, only one more year until 30!
My birthday was marvelous from beginning to end. Steve usually leaves for work before I (and Cutter) get up, and so I awoke to a surprise chalkboard message of love and a wonderfully sentimental card left for me upon my waking.


Cutter also left me a birthday card stuck under his bedroom door - what fun my boys are!

I spent the morning at bible study surrounded by women of faith that I am blessed beyond measure to fellowship with, spent the afternoon filled with sunshine and playing with Cutter, and rounded out my day with a mouth-watering dinner prepared by none other than my mother herself. There is no doubt that I have felt loved and special all day long.





No comments: