Thursday, November 24, 2011
7 months! And on Thanksgiving no less - in the spirit of this thankful day - a brief list of things I am thankful for with this pregnancy.
* No more back pain! (who knew a kidney stone could be such a cause of distress for so long - and that I had no idea)
* Weighing way less than at this point with Cutter (boo-ya!)
* The many, many kicks and pokes and jabs I feel from her ALL day AND night long
* No gestational diabetes and no other complications
* The pure bliss it has been with how quickly the time has passed, she will literally be here before we know it
* Having Cutter point to my belly when I ask, "Where is Scout?" and lovingly give her kisses
* The utter fascination of this life growing inside of me -- God is amazing!