Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The One Where I Got Kidney Stones...

I seem to have an uncanny knack for posting updates that immediately become irrelevant. Thursday evening I ended up in the hospital's Labor and Delivery Unit with kidney stones of all maladies. I was discharged yesterday morning to return to the comforts of home to pass the stone and rest.

Though I am still in recovery mode, my amazing family has uplifted me and supported me in more ways than I could begin to count during this trial. The power of prayer was evident once again as Stephen bore firsthand witness to the account that it was only through God's powerful healing hand that we came through this ordeal. I love that man of mine something fierce.

Now we return to yet another new normal as I get my strength and energy back.
C'est la vie!

No comments: