Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

13 month-old fashion

I unabashedly admit a great pleasure of mine is picking out my son's clothes. I enjoy making outfits and putting the unexpected together to make a classic look. Until this little monster has the audacity to refuse my choices; I aim to garner as much pleasure in his fashion choices as I may.

His Easter outfit has been foremost on my mind as of late. The children's sales this past weekend were a huge help to me, as I found the pants I had been looking for. An impromptu trip to the mall on Saturday produced a jacket/blazer that fit my vision perfectly.

Aforementioned jacket and pants:




The last item on my "to find" list is a tie.
These beauties are in my sights and I can't decide which one to go for.


                                        

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the second and third ties! So cute! Also? I saw an adorable clip-on tie at Baby Gap. Navy blue with bicycles on it. Adorable!