Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

It seems that old man winter has decided to make his presence known daily around here, in the form of lots and lots of snow. Last night we were given an additional twelve inches of snow, on top of the three we had gotten that morning (give or take). So, again, my dear husband stayed home and helped to clear the drive of all the snow. Every time it snows a lot and I see the piles of snow, I immediately remember the day that we took Cutter home from the hospital. It had snowed nearly twenty-two inches in the time we were in the hospital so there was quite the clean-up when we came home. Ahh, memories.

We ventured out into the snow today to play and to get some photographs of the sun shining down and reflecting all over the landscape. That is one of my favorite parts of a snowstorm. Steve's time at home was short lived (someone has to work around here) and as soon as he was done with the snow removal he headed off to work.

Cutter and I took the afternoon to get out of the house (hello stir crazy!) and spent some time with his Aunts and Gigi. I think he greatly appreciated the change of scenery.




And just because I have had this song in my head all day today - I choose to share it with you. Amen.
                     

No comments: