Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cellular Uploads: Steve Edition

After I uploaded all of the pictures from my phone to my computer, I remembered all of the cute pictures and video that Steve had on his phone and decided to do the same for his pictures. I never have very good luck with cell phones and since we have been married have gone through 6 phones to Steve's 2. It is never a user error (I swear!) I just always seem to get duds. So when I lost all of those phones, I subsequently lost all of the photos I had on the card. Steve, however, has photos that date back to our early years of marriage. I was very nostalgic looking through these snapshots. Without further ado, a selection of Steve's smattering of photographs taken from 2007-2010.
Donovan at our old house in 2007

Rainbow at the Nashville Sounds game in 2008


I don't know, but I like that he was sweet to snap this one of me

My maiden name was Genn

OCNJ in 2009 - slight baby bump at the corner there

Our baby! I love this one, 2010

The framing of the building Steve is building for work early spring, he is installing solar panels on it now

Our 3rd anniversary

Lady & Hunny-pup before their passing

Summer snooze

Happy to be out for dinner at Megan's place, Winner's Circle

Steve's seats at the Eagle Game - retro

Cutter with Gigi & Poppy, picking out a pumpkin

His favorite, bathtime with Daddy

No comments: