Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Christmas a little early


Look what I got in the mail the other day!

I can't wait to hang this stocking along with ours. It seems very "adult" to purchase a stocking with your child's name on it.
I still don't feel like I'm an "adult" some days.
Christmas holds some of my most happiest memories and traditions with my family and I am so blessed to be able to continue those now with Cutter.
Hanging stockings is just one of those happy memories.
I'm not wishing away the next two months but we have so many exciting things happening in December, I can't help but look forward to them.
Most notably, I will be spending the first weekend of December in New York City with all of the female members of my family to belatedly celebrate my grandmother's 75th birthday. We have plans to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes, view the Rockefeller Christmas tree, take in the window decorations at Saks and Macy's, and eat and talk until we just can't open our lips anymore.
Christmas is in 81 days!

No comments: