Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunshine!

The weather was simply beautiful today, sunny and mild compared to the icebox we've been experiencing the past few weeks. Steve and I decided to try out the Baby Bjorn and take Cutter out for a walk and I'm so glad we did. It was so nice to get out of the house and enjoy the warm sun on my face, not to mention get some good exercise. Those last few days of pregnancy where I wasn't really allowed to do much besides rest and put my feet up had made me pretty antsy to get moving again.


Yesterday we were pretty busy with visitors, so today it has been nice to relax just the three of us and enjoy being a family. I can't get enough of these cute faces!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, precious! I'm glad you got to get out and enjoy some sunshine, and spend some QT with the family. :)