Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow! Snow! Snow!








I do believe the snow has stopped - leaving us with practially 18" to dig out from. This is where I pause and thank the good Lord above that one, I did not go into labor overnight requiring need of aforementioned snowmobile - and two, that both my father and husband have been snowblowing all day to make sure we have a clear path out of here if we so need it. If I wasn't about ready to give birth, I think I'd be enjoying the picturesque views a little more - but somehow the anxiety of going into labor in the middle of this snowstorm doesn't make me wax nostalgic. At least for now, the snow has ceased, and I'm fairly confident we could make a run for it if we had to. Which just means he will stay warm and comfortable for a few more days, I'm sure of it.

No comments: