Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blue it is.

I had my 28 week ultrasound yesterday and was delighted that we received absolute confirmation that this baby is a boy! All of those crazy dreams that I was having a girl can be put to rest now, and I won't feel guilty receiving boy clothes anymore. I had these horrible visions we weren't going to be able to use any of the generous gifts people have given us already.

The doctor measured him in the 50th percentile and said he is right on track for his growth. It was so good to hear that! I checked out fine and that was also a huge relief.

Today I went for my doctor's appointment and honestly, was not looking forward to hearing how much weight I've gained again. My doctor was trying to be helpful in encouraging me to exercise more and eat healthier - but all it ended up doing was convince me that I am gaining too much weight. I was happy to hear that my glucose test was fine, no gestational diabetes for this girl, and that otherwise - everything is going as it should. I'm measuring right at where I should be for 28 - 29 weeks.

Here's a link to the ultrasound pictures if you want to view the "proof!"

No comments: