Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

baby boy you stay on my mind...

There is certainly no denying the fact that I am pregnant, now. For a while, I noticed the sideways glances of strangers at the store or otherwise and could hear their thoughts, "Is she pregnant, or is that just a gut?" Now I'm more in tune with the looks so that I can prepare to fend people away from touching my belly! It's amazing how brazen complete strangers can be.

This little guy is moving all over the place! As much as I complain that he keeps me awake at night, I can't help but feel complete awe that there is a child growing inside of me. I lay awake wondering what his hands will look like and what his tiny face will look like. With each passing day I thank God again for allowing me to carry this baby as long as I have, and pray that we will make it to full term.

I've been walking a lot more and trying to make more healthy eating choices in the hopes that when I go to the doctor next week - there will not be another ten-pound weight gain!

Regardless, I am feeling great and am really starting to feel as if the countdown to baby's arrival has begun. I'm cleaning up a storm and organizing as much as I can now so that I won't have to worry about it later.

In just ten weeks I will be considered full-term.

Unbelievable.

No comments: