Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Summer Reading List


I read a lot this summer. I really enjoy reading, and thankfully was blessed to have plenty of time to do so. Here are some of the highlights from the 2009 summer reading list.


The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger


The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus

My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

Testimony by Anita Shreve

Unveiled by Francine Rivers

The Last Sin Eater by Francine Rivers

Everywhere that Mary Went by Lisa Scottoline


I started re-reading the Anne of Green Gables series and have read through to the fourth book which I am currently in the middle of at the moment. Ahh, Gilbert Blythe.


A wildlly eclectic list I realize, but in truth, that is my reading taste. Some days I want a good historical read akin to David McCullough, and others a light hearted Nicholas Sparks that doesn't require much thinking on my part.


On to the fall reading list!

No comments: