Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Friends, Babies and Eagles, Oh My!

How beautiful has the weather been these past few days! I am loving the cool air and sunshine!


I had to share this picture of Donovan resting after the Eagles game last Sunday night. He always sleeps with one of his toys near him. One of his favorite things to do when we come home is to carry his toy with him to the door before he goes out. He is the best!


Friday I spent the day in Allentown with my dear friend Emily from college. She is getting married in November and I am lucky enough to be one of her bridesmaids. She lives in Washington, D.C. and so we don't get to see each other as often as we would like, but when we do it's always so easy to settle into our friendship again. She had her hair trial for the wedding day and I must say - this girl is going to look absolutely gorgeous on her wedding day! Her hair was perfectly coifed, and then we went to her dress fitting to try out the hair style with the dress. Perfection! Her bridal shower is next weekend so I get to see her again. So lucky!


Saturday morning, my Mom and I braved our first-ever slightly used children's sale. We went to the Chester County Mothers of Multiples clothing sale held at Church Farm School in Exton. Holy cow. Moms with kids everywhere. Moms to-be everywhere. Clothing, toys, and every single baby paraphenalia item you could possibly think of were everywhere. The gym was packed! We had heard it was a rather large deal so we arrived an hour before opening and were already pretty far back in line. They gave us the run down of the layout and so we decided I would head to the baby items and Mom would head to the clothing. By the time we went in at 9, the line behind us had swelled and wrapped around the building.


I found a bouncer seat and matching swing (both Graco - both for way less than half of their retail price!). Mom found a few neutral baby clothing items for super cheap. The only drawback was the long line to check-out, but otherwise I would definitely go to this sale again. They have it semi-annually so I'm hoping in the spring I can actually purchase blue or pink clothing!

Today we geared up for the Eagles game against the Saints. What an amazing offense in that first half! I have never seen so many different formations and wildcat plays. I have to say, it totally worked for them (especially with Kolb). But that second half, ouch. I can't say much more than I'm looking forward to next week.

Here is the latest in baby growth. Itty Bitty at 19 weeks. I am totally popping and can actually feel my stomach muscles stretching apart. So weird!

1 comment:

Jase and Melissa said...

Love the picture! You look fabulous Lauren!