Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Model for a day!

Last summer a good friend of mine entered me in a contest at her workplace to be in a photo shoot for her company's magazine. It seemed a long shot, but I will admit to being excited about the prospect of appearing in a nationwide magazine. Last September she called to tell me I had been chosen, and that I would be featured in their spring magazine in a section called Reality Dressing. I was able to bring along my mom and sister, and we were picked up at our doorstep by a car service and driven to the Big Apple for a photo shoot! Hair, make-up, fans blowing - the real deal! It was such a fun and unique experience - and now the catalog is officially out. If you click here you can preview the behind the scenes video and see each woman on the website.

1 comment:

beckylbranch said...

Oh wow! That is very cool! What girl wouldn't like a makeover and to be in a magazine!