Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

A Challenge...

I'm challenging myself to memorize at least 3 verses of scripture in April, and by publicly posting this on a blog, I am thereby beholden to keep my promise to myself. Here are the verses I will be memorizing.
For the Lord your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song. Zephaniah 3:17 (New Living Translation)
So now the Lord says, Stop right where you are! Look for the old, godly way, and walk in it. Travel its path, and you will find rest for your souls. But you reply, "No, that's not the road we want!: Jeremiah 6:16 (New Living Translation)
Purify me from my sins and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Psalm 51:7 (New Living Translation)
I have no excuse now - wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that is soooooo awesome. How is it coming? I hope you are sticking to it.