Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bump Update: 24 weeks



No weekly updates, hardly a monthly one; so here is my attempt to do a bump update for our baby boy.

I am 24 weeks pregnant this week which sounds equal parts, “wow, already?!” and “July is so far away.” The spring weather is helping immensely with my cabin fever but until the mercury climbs a bit higher and stays there, my hatred for all confining clothing continues. Jeans and sweaters have run their course this winter. This is the first pregnancy that I can experience the spring/summer maternity wardrobe and I’m aching for the chance to show my ankles, my toes, and my shoulders the sun. Scandalous, I know.

I am continuing to feel well overall though my typical pregnancy woes have set up residence; heartburn and the inability to stay asleep. I’m hoping this means another baby with a lot of hair on his head.  Otherwise all other health aspects are well and baby is growing; Scout tells me I’m getting bigger every day. 

I have not been as diligent as the other pregnancies in capturing images of my growing bump but here are a few to show Ferris’ progress.  


No comments: