Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cellular Uploads

I believe it is time for yet another installment of images taken from my cell phone. If I am not mistaken, this would be dating back to the beginning of this year.

For your viewing pleasure, my snapshots.

In April, such a cute kid!

My car sleeper

The annoying post-pregnancy 'wisps' that will not grow.

Our anniversary dinner which promptly made me ill; turns out I was pregnant!

Miss Stella

At one of many stops on our way home from Tennessee

Random turtle in the road

Chick Fil A Mother/Son Date Knight with my handsome Knight

Flyers Game in the Club Box with my love

My view on the way to Charlie's Baptism

Getting some much needed love the day I came home from the hospital with kidney stones

Oh - just a cutie!

Asleep with Mickey in his lap. Happy as can be.

No comments: