Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Update

We had our 9 month check-up today with the pediatrician. Cutter is keeping his stats within his own curves.

Weight: 18 pounds, 8 ounces (10-25%)
Height: 28 1/2 inches (50-75%)
Head: 17 1/2 inches (25-50%)

The pediatrician humored me and told me what wonderful parents my husband and I were as is evidenced in our healthy, growing son. I'm sure it was rhetoric but it nonetheless made me quite proud. Which I needed after this --
Photographic evidence of Cutter's first fall. The sound of his cheekbone smacking against the hardwood floor was enough to send me into an anxiety-driven fit. This kid is going to get me back to my pre-pregnancy weight if it kills me yet. (Only 5 more pounds to go!)

1 comment:

Jase and Melissa said...

and yet, he still looks super cute...fall and all!