|My Monkey Boy at 9 months|
He is doing so well and is unbelievably happy and smiling the majority of the time. My Dad made a comment to me the other day that he never remembered me being so happy as a baby. To which my Mom added I was not happy until I could be independent and do things for myself, strangely true even today.
Cutter's smiles and constant joy are infectious beyond belief. Even the dogs are happy around him!
At 9 months Cutter is:
- Weighing... (we go for our check up this week)
- Wearing size 3 diapers during the day and size 4 at night
- Taking 4 bottles a day, eating 3 meals a day
- Introduced wheat germ, yogurt, pasta, apricots, toast
- Just learned to clap!
- Gives Daddy hi-fives
- Loves "Itsy-Bitsy Spider"
- Will say da-da but we are working on ma-ma
- Seriously loves his dogs (especially when it is feeding time)
He is turning into a little boy. We go for his check up this week and I am curious to see his weight and height. I think he is around 19 pounds but I feel as if he has grown longer since we were last there. 3 more months and my baby will be 1 year old! Party plans are in the making - I've got some great ideas to flesh out and get to work. Here is hoping that there is not a snowstorm...