Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Day Sunshine


My poor child is going to have to deal with a lot from his severely organized, OCD mother. I could have cared less if these bloomers looked feminine or not, I knew I wanted to take a picture of his cute little baby butt in them - and I'm so happy I did. Is it not the cutest little baby butt you've ever seen? *sigh*
We've been basking in the sun's rays this week and it has felt oh so good. On Tuesday we took a walk around outside in the baby bjorn and took note of all the signs of spring around the house - the crocuses in bloom, the daffodils springing up, the muddy ground, the birds chirping - it was a rejuvenation of the soul to say the very least. On Wednesday we met up with a high school friend and her son who is one week older than Cutter for a walk in the park. It was not only great to get outside and get some exercise, but equally as great to talk with a girlfriend and provide me with a dose of sanity. Today we hit up the park again and logged our miles - this Momma is doing all she can now to shed those extra pregnancy pounds.
The weeks are going by very quickly - I feel as if I need to have a camera or video camera with me every second so I won't forget all of these little moments that we share (screaming, sleeping, or otherwise). I am falling in love with him more every second, and I didn't even think that was possible. He melts my heart over and over again.

1 comment:

Jase and Melissa said...

So cute! Love the bloomers. Can you believe you are so in love!